Tommee Tippee Ultra-Light Silicone Soother, 0-6m, 2 Pack
The instinctive action of sucking helps to calm and soothe babies and all parents know there's nothing more wonderful than a calm, content baby. Little mouths don't always hold onto heavy baby soothers which means parents often need to replace the soother in their baby's mouth every few minutes. Our Ultra-Light Silicone soother is our lightest ever soother and is light enough to stay put in baby's mouth for longer helping babies to stay calmer, soothed and happier for longer.
Our orthodontic* soothers feature an oval, reverse ortho baglet that is vented meaning it compresses more easily than traditional, air-filled baglets and therefore reduces pressure on baby's developing teeth and gums. The symmetrical, silicone baglet that is fully reversible and has no 'wrong' side-up so the soother will always be placed correctly in your baby's mouth.
The curved shield sits comfortably between baby's chin and nose and the holes in each side allow extra air flow and prevent the build-up of moisture which helps to protect baby's delicate skin against irritation.
Our soother packs feature a reusable steriliser pod that can be used to effectively and efficiently sterilise up to 2 soothers at once in a microwave, killing up to 99.9% of bacteria.
The smooth surface of silicone is very easy to clean and won't absorb stains and odours. The hygienic, anti-static properties prevent dust from settling and as it has a one-piece design, it is really easy to clean - simply pop in a steriliser, wash by hand or in the top shelf of the dishwasher. We recommend that you replace the soother every month and always at the first signs of damage or weakness and we recommend stopping soother use when your child is older than 36 months.
*as compared to traditional round unvented soothers/pacifiers which do not compress as easily.
**From an independent study in July 2021 of 416 mums with a 0-36m child, who are currently using a Tommee Tippee soother:
* **99% of mums would recommend a Tommee Tippee soother
* **97% of mums say a Tommee Tippee soother helped settle baby
* **93% of mums say babies love their Tommee Tippee soother
* **97.5 % of babies accepted a Tommee Tippee soother
Suitable For: months
KEY FEATURES* Our lightest ever soother: The Tommee Tippee Ultra-Light silicone soother is light enough to stay put in baby's mouth for longer, so you don't need to replace it every few minutes
* Reusable steriliser pod: Pop in the microwave to quickly sterilise your soothers and kill up to 99.9% of bacteria. Doubles up as a travel case, to keep your soothers clean and sterile when on the go
* Symmetrical orthodontic* design: Our Ultra-Light dummy features a symmetrical silicone teat and with no 'wrong' side up, it will always be placed correctly in baby's mouth
* Acceptance guaranteed: Accepted by 97.5% of babies**, the 100% medical-grade, BPA-free silicone teat is silky-soft and flexible with a skin-like feel and texture, for a familiar feeling for baby
* Dust-free and easy to clean: The hygienic, anti-static properties prevent dust from settling and the one-piece design is really easy to clean - dishwasher safe
WARNING A TORN OR BROKEN SOOTHER POSES A CHOKING HAZARD. INSPECT CAREFULLY BEFORE EACH USE. PULL THE TEAT IN ALL DIRECTIONS. THROW AWAY AT THE FIRST SIGN OF DAMAGE OR WEAKNESS. A CORD OR RIBBON
ATTACHED TO A SOOTHER POSES A STRANGULATION HAZARD. DO NOT ATTACH A SOOTHER TO YOUR CHILD'S CLOTHING.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Fulp Family Trading Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.