Strepsils Extra Blackcurrant Sore Throat Pain Relief Lozenges 36pk
Strepsils Extra formula contains anaesthetic to numb an inflamed sore throats and two antibacterial agents to help kill bacteria that can cause sore throats.Go beyond our standard sore throat lozenges* with Strepsils Extra. Its advanced formula contains anaesthetic to numb an inflamed sore throats and two antibacterial agents to help kill bacteria that can cause sore throats.
*Strepsils standard lozenges contain antibacterial action only &
Strepsils Extra lozenges contain antibacterial + anaesthetic action.
Boxed Contents: 36 Lozenges
Size: 36 Pack
KEY FEATURES* * Anaesthetic Action Numbs the throat
* Antibacterial Action: helps kill bacteria that can cause sore throats
* Rapid relief from the Pain of Inflamed sore throats
* Soothes the throat
* Available in 16s & 36s pack
- Do not take hot food or drink soon after using this product as it may burn your mouth.
- Do not give to children under 6 years.
- If sore throat persists for more than two days accompanied by fever or headache or nausea consult your doctor.
- If irritation occurs. Stop use immediately and seek medical advice.
- Keep all medicines out of reach of children.
- Contains: Each lozenge contains sugars (sucrose & glucose).
CAUTIONDo not use if foil seal is broken.
IMPORTANT INFORMATIONThe efficacy of an antibacterial agent in lozenges in reducing the severity or duration of throat infections has not been clinically established.
Active Ingredients: Hexylresorcinol 2.4mg.
Contains: Each lozenge contains sugars (sucrose & glucose).
- Suitable for adults and children over 6 years.
- Dissolve one lozenge slowly in mouth every 2 to 3 hours as required.
- Do not take more than 12 lozenges in 24 hours.
STORAGE INSTRUCTIONSStore below 25 C.
Storage Temperature: Below 25 C.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Fulp Family Trading Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.