GC Tooth Mousse Plus Strawberry 40g
Topical cr��me with calcium, phosphate and fluoride. Provides extra protection for teeth.How Does GC Tooth Mousse Plus Work
It contains 10% Calcium Phosphopeptide - Amorphous Calcium Phosphate (CPP-ACP) and 0.2% Sodium Fluoride(NaF). Combined together they form CPP-ACPF(casein phosphopeptide - amorphous calcium phosphate fluoride). When applied in the mouth CPP-ACP binds to the tooth, and plaque and soft tissue surfaces localising calcium, phosphate and fluoride.
GC Tooth Mousse Plus also helps stimulate saliva flow. The longer CPP-ACP and saliva are maintained in the mouth, the more effective the result. Tooth Mousse Plus provides extra protection for teeth. It helps " neutralise acid challenges from bacteria in plaque or other internal and external acid sources.
GC Tooth Mousse Plus contains CPP-ACP (RECALDENT) which is derived from cows milk. GC Tooth Mousse also contains hydroxybenzoates and soybean products. Do not use this product if you have a suspected or proven allergy to milk proteins, benzoate preservatives or soybean products. In case of an allergic reaction: stop use, rinse mouth with water and seek medical advice. RECALDENT and RECALDENT logo are trademarks of Mondel International group used under license.
Boxed Contents: TOOTH MOUSSE
KEY FEATURES* Topical creme with calcium, phosphate and fluoride
* Provides extra protection for teeth
* Buffers dental plaque acid from bacteria in the mouth
* Protects tooth from acidic foods and drinks
* Sodium Fluoride 0.20% W/W (900ppm F)
* Delicious strawberry flavour
GC Tooth Mousse Plus contains RECALDENT (CPP-ACP) which is derived from cow's milk. GC Tooth Mousse Plus also contains hydroxybenzoates and soybean products. Do not use this product if you have a suspected or proven allergy to milk proteins, benzoate preservatives or soybean derivative. In case of an allergic reaction: stop use, rinse mouth with water and seek medical advice. Contains soybean derived products. RECALDENT and RECALDENT logo are trademarks of Mondelez International group used under license. CPP-ACP technology has related patents or patents pending in Australia, New Zealand, Europe, Canada, and USA. Always read the label. Follow the instructions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your healthcare professional.
Pure water, Glycerol, CPP-ACP, D-Sorbitol, CMC-Na, Propylene glycol, Silicon dioxide, Titanium dioxide,
Xylitol, Phosphoric acid, Sodium fluoride, Flavouring, Sodium saccharin, Ethyl p-hydroxybenzoate, Zinc oxide, Propyl p-hydroxybenzoate, Butyl p-hydroxybenzoate.
Contains: CPP-ACP (RECALDENT), Hydroxybenzoates and soybean products.
1. Squeeze a small amount of GC Tooth Mousse Plus onto your finger.
2. Apply to all teeth with your finger and use your tongue to spread around evenly.
3. For maximum benefit, leave GC Tooth Mousse Plus on your teeth for as long as possible. The minimum recommended application time is three minutes.
4. At the end of the application expectorate the remainder and avoid rinsing. Any GC Tooth Mousse Plus remaining on the teeth can be left to gradually dissipate. Do not to eat or drink f
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Fulp Family Trading Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.