KP24 Medicated Lotion Head Lice treatment100Ml
Treats And Controls Head Lice And Their Eggs.
1. Pour KP24 Medicated Lotion onto dry hair. Apply enough to thoroughly cover the scalp, including the back of the neck and behind the ears.
2. Massage well into scalp for a full 5 minutes.
3. Allow to dry and leave on hair. It is recommended to leave over night. (If the product gets into the eyes, rinse out immediately with water).
4. After 8-12 hours, wash hair and rinse thoroughly with KP24 Medicated Foam and warm water.
5. Remove all the eggs (nits) you can find after treatment. This is easier with a fine tooth comb (such as KP24 Metal Lice Comb) and hair conditioner on wet or dry hair.
6. Repeat the treatment after 7 days if necessary, to kill lice that have hatched from any remaining eggs. If you find live lice of more eggs appear after the second treatment, seek advice from a health care professional.For best results: Inspect all members of the family for lice - if necessary treat at the same time. Soak items such as sheets, pillowcases, headbands, hats etc in KP24 Soaking Solution for 30 minutes prior to normal washing to kill all remaining head lice.
Maldison 0.5% w/w in an alcohol base.
Contains Hydroxybenzoates and Alcohol as preservatives.
K.P.24 Medicated Lotion is inflammable, keep away from fires and heat.
Avoid contact with eyes. I lotion gets into eyes, flush with clean water immediately.
If swallowed seek medical advice or contact the Poisons Information Centre. Phone 13 11 26 in Australia. K.P.24????s active ingredient, Maldison, has rapid pediculocidal and ovicidal properties which kills both the louse and its eggs
Do not swallow.
Not recommended on children under 2 years old, pregnant or breastfeeding women.
For external use only.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Fulp Family Trading Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.